-- Main.hassan - 19 Sep 2019
Set Up Microphone for Mac
In this tutorial, we will show you, how you can use an external microphone with your MacBook
- Plug the external microphone in your computer.
- Click on the Apple symbol in the upper left corner, then click “System Preferences”.
3. Click on Sound.
4. Click on the “Input” tab and choose your external microphone.
5. Speak in the Microphone to see if it works.
6. Close the window when you are done.
Some USB-Headsets will have a “On/Off” Button. You should check if your Microphone is turned on.