The Learning Management System "Moodle" offers teachers and students from all five faculties and institutes the opportunity to enter their courses as digital classrooms and to provide and use materials as well as activities.
Students and teachers can use Moodle anytime and anywhere (only requirement: internet-enabled medium, e.g. computer).
- digitally access their courses and download teaching materials,
- use interactive activities and tools such as forums, wikis, chats, etc.,
- get together in study groups with other students.
- design courses and, for example, choose between a topic or time format,
- edit their courses and provide teaching materials and activities,
- control when students can access teaching materials,
- inform students via collective mail or entry in the news forum,
- communicate with students in forums, chats etc. and make arrangements,
- create and run online tests,
- include pictures, videos etc. in courses,
- transfer contents of past courses into current courses.
If you need any support, have questions or suggestions, please contact us, the E-Learning team