Lecturers have the possibility to create tasks in Moodle. In most cases this will involve entering text in a provided field or uploading one (or more) files. Lecturers can check, comment and evaluate their assignments.
Submit tasks with the group function
A special feature is the activity "Task" in connection with the group function. Here teachers can select:Requires a submission confirmation from all group members
Since the names of the fields are somewhat misleading, here is an explanation of how to proceed:
- A group member sets the solution
- All other group members confirm the submission by following these steps:
- Calling up the task
- The delivery status field shows the set solution. With the field "Edit Solution" you can change/add the solution. If this is not necessary, just select "Submit task" - by doing so you agree with the solution you have set.
- In the next menu window check the box "This assignment is my own work..." and confirm the final submission by clicking the "Next" button (be careful - as an exception - it is on the left instead of the right)
Correct tasks offline
- Select in the first step: "view all submissions"
- Select the step "Download all/selected submissions" from the drop-down menu "Evaluation process"
- Save the zip file on your computer