Flashcards in Moodle
Create and configure flashcards
The learning guide is a tool for systematic learning. For this purpose a keyword is written on one side and on the other side the solution for it. The flashcards allow users to better check in to the exam by repeating facts that have not yet been learned.
In order to create the learning cards, please select the activity "Flash Card Set" under "Add materials and activities".
- Enter the name of the activity and select the desired settings.
- In the "General" field you can select the question types, the number of flashcards and the time after which the flashcards are marked as "not yet learned". By clicking on "Show more" in the same field, further settings are available. For example, the import of new questions or the exchange of questions and answers.
- In the field "Notifications" you can choose if the user should be reminded.
- Under "Map customization" and by clicking on "Show more" you can determine the view of flashcards.
Once all settings have been set, click on "Save".
- In the field "Edit the cards" you have the possibility to edit existing questions or to add new questions. To create the new question, click on "Add a new question" or "Add three new question" below.
You can also add multiple question-answer pairs. To do this, you should create a file with a list of question answers and copy the contents in the Import field. For more information, follow the instructions below the question mark.
- The Summary field allows you to view participants and maps. The participants can also be displayed according to the group.