Activity Feedback / Questionnaire
Provide a feedback / questionnaire in the course
The activity „feedback“ allows you to conduct your own surveys or evaluations during the course. There are a number of question types available that can be created anonymously or personally.
1. To add the activity "feedback" to your course, please click on "add material or activity" and select the activity "feedback".
2. Now choose a name for the activity. Next, please select the other settings.
3. The heading "settings for questions and entries" gives you the possibility to choose whether the survey should be anonymous or not. The other important setting is the "multiple delivery".
If this option is activated, the users can fill out the questionnaire several times.
4. You can also decide whether the analysis page should be displayed after the submission and which message the users will receive after submitting their answers.
These settings can be found under the title "after delivery".
5. Under "additional settings" you can set the group mode. There you have the choice between no / separate or visible groups. :
Once all settings are in place, click on "Save".
- Now you can add the questions to your feedback. Click on "edit elements" and select the desired question type.
- The function "analysis" will show you the results of the survey in percent. The data can be displayed in the course and also exported to Excel.
- Under "show responses" you will find the answers to the questions in the form of a table. The tabular data can be downloaded in different ways.