Checklist for video recording with the HWR Videoteam
1. Communicate your Ideas in time (at least 2 weeks in advance) with the HWR Videoteam
2. Please be in the room earlier (15 min).
3. Please note that the length of the recording is approximately the same length as the produced video.
4. Videos should not be longer than 20 minutes.
- Structure your presentation in individual segments.
- Let us know the length
- Take small breaks after a section. This allow us to make any changes on the technique.
5. Pay Attention, that your clip-on microphone is not covered by your clothes during the presentation. This will cause in rustle in the recording.Take the time for an audio test in advance
6. Before the recording, you will be informed of a movement area. Do not stand in front of the presentation or in the projection line of the projector.
7. If you decide to change your position during your presentation, e.g. sitting instead of standing, this is no problem. Stop the presentation at a suitable position. The Videoteam can then realign cameras and lights.
8. If you misspeak or if a part of the presentation is not relevant for the recording, finish your sentence and take a small break. Inform the Videoteam and let them know as soon as you want to resume the recording. (For a new recording also a small break is recommend)
9. Inform the students that leaving the room and late arrivals can lead to appearing in the recording and can not be removed. It would be helpful if only in the breaks the room is entered and left. In emergencies please use the path on the side, but be careful with the technique, and do not knoch aggainst cameras or lights.
10. Get a consent form from all participants. Forms for this purpose are available from the HWR Videotem (email@example.com
). It is helpful if the students at least agree to an indirect recording (e.g. swivel thorugh the audience). If a student disagrees with the recording of audio, please inform us, that we can cut the corresponding parts afterwards.
11. Please hand in the completed and signed questionnaire [see attachment] at least 3 days before a video recording at the Rechenzentrum in Lichtenberg.
(Mailbox: House 1, 2nd floor or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. For further questions contact us under: email@example.com